Remember, we will only approve good quality comments to the blog. Follow these steps when posting a comment.
- One: Say something positive â€œI really like how you have tried to use some powerful verbs in your writing. It helps bring it to life.â€
- Two: Ask a question By asking a question, you are encouraging a reply and you are engaging the author. â€œYour writing makes me think that you may have read some Michael Morpurgo books. Which story inspired you to write this?
- Three: Suggest an improvement â€œTo make this even better, you could change the way you opened the final sentence. Can you think of an adverb that would work? Leave a comment with some ideas.â€
Eric Tastad via Compfight
Take a look at these comments. Which one do you think is an example of a good quality comment? Can you explain why? Can you explain why the other comments aren’t good enough and suggest what could be done differently?
* First go to google * Secondly search wpclipart * Click the first link that shows up * Then click the yellow box that says “search image” * After you have searched something in the yellow box click the image you want * Scroll down and click edit image * copy the link
- First, you need a word at the start of your sentence.
- Then, you need to correct it with a capital letter.
- Next, you add the rest of the sentence.After that, you need to read your sentence.
- Then, you add your commas, (if long enough) capital letter.
- lastly, you have to add a full stop.
i like me as well as you
I like me, as well as you.
This is abat and I was wondering if you would like to do it too,so here Is instructions .
Firs go on to Google / chrome and type WPClipArt .
Then clik on new tab and go on the blog.
After go back to clipart and choos a picture and clik edit at the bottom and copy the long address.
Go on to the blog again and clik add at the top on the plus sign .
Finaly puplish it after doing all that stuf .
DO NOT TAKT PIC OF GOOGLE MAKE SURE ITS ON WPCLIPART
first you need to l get on.
.First go into WPClipart
.Next find a image
.Third click the edit image batten
. Then copy the address
.First go in to Google
.second go to wp clipart
.thirdly find a image
.forth click the edit button
.fifth copy the address
Hello, my name is Harry and i will be showing you how to use clip art
1. Log on to the tanfield lea primary school blog
2. Log on to wp clip art
3. Go on the first thing that is wp clip art home page
4. Click on the yellow box that says search image and search an image
5. Click edit image
6. You will find a long link and then you highlight the link and then left click on the mouse and select copy
7. Go back to tanfield lea primary school blog go on the little box that says img and then paste your link into the box
8. Add your description in the box
9. Go on visual and your image will be there
And that is how you clip art, by Harry